Gameloft, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Visual Effects Artist
As a member of the Art Technical team, your main role will be creating visual special effects for our games, based in particle systems, trails, animated textures, texture blending, post processing.
The goal is to enhance the visual presentation and gameplay dynamics in our games through 3D real time visual effects.
The Visual Effects Artist will closely coordinate with all branches of development (art, design, technical) to maximise his input in the ongoing game development.
The position has direct access to the technology team to improve and enhance the studio 3D VFX pipeline and tools.
- Design, create and implement the special effects for AAA games in production.
- Maintain a consistent art style working closely to the Lead Artist and Art Director.
- Directly collaborate with the Design team to study, prototype and implement visual feedback systems for gameplay mechanics.
- Coordinate with the Art and Animation teams in highlighting and expanding key visual elements in game levels or character animations.
- Methodology knowledge and visual effects techniques for 3D engine.
- Experience in working with particle systems and special effects with (3D Max and ParticleFlow).
- Knowledge in videogame development.
- Taking initiative and making creative inputs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- Immersed in the videogames world.
- Willing to relocate in Barcelona.
- Knowledge VRAY
- Knowledge of Rayfire or Krakatoa
- Basic knowledge of renders engines and 3D editors (Unity, Udk, Cryengine)
- Previous experience developing videogames as a VFX artist.
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit and interesting social benefits.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system ans social benefits
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Visual Effects Artist
- Cornellà de Llobregat, España
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits