Being part of the Communication and Image department, you'll be in charge of the development and implementation of social media strategies.
You'll need to be updated in the latest's trends in social media and community management in order to work with different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and other fashion communities.
You'll also participate in different company projects.
- Create and develop Social Media Strategies.
- Manage online brand reputation.
- Drive Social Media planning and develop each channel, generating social media initiatives.
- Community Management.
- Analysis of the performance of all social media platforms.
- Work autonomously to achieve the goals of the company.
2 to 5 years of experience in Social Media Management, implementing strategies for big international brands.
Good knowledge of Social Media, Community Management, monitoring platforms like Google Analytics, Hootsuite platform and others.
Active in blogging, online PR, good communication skills, passion for fashion and for social media.
Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Social Media Manager
- Barcelona, España
- A convenir en función de la valía del candidato
- Sallent (Manresa)