Senior / Semi-Senior; 3 Vacantes, Incorporación inmediata, permanente.
La posición require un nivel avanzado de lectocomprensión en inglés, por lo que la descripción continúa en ese idioma:
The .Net Developer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing &amp; implementing new application components, maintaining and optimizing current applications to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* 2 to 4 years experience in web development/design, with a minimum of 1 year producing table-free, XHTML standard cross browser compliant websites
* 1 to 2 years of quality VB.NET experience
* Required to extend support and assistance to other team members involved with web services, custom applications and development solutions
* Code &amp; style web pages utilizing XHTML and CSS that follow the latest industry standards
* Review, analyze and modify web systems including designing, developing, testing, monitoring, documenting, and maintaining applications as specified by management
* Work &amp; interact with Microsoft IIS web servers using FTP, Telnet, and SSH protocols
* Responsible for meeting set goals and deadlines timely and as scheduled
* Possess Strong UI capabilities
* Superior knowledge of standards-based XHTML and CSS coding (not WYSIWYG)
* Advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and of digital imaging and illustration with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with web-based software applications
* Above average written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
* Knowledge of SiteCore CMS is a plus.
REF: “.NET Developer”
Remun. pretendida, excl.
- .NET Developer/Web Developer
- Media 8
- Buenos Aires, Argentina