We’re searching for an extremely focused and passionate individual, with marketing or agency background, to join our growing web development team.
As a Front-End Web Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of customer-facing online properties and back office tools.
The Front-End Web Developer’s main responsibility is to turn the work of our design team into clear, functional and intuitive digital products. From promotional landing pages to full websites along with mobile and tablet applications and everything in between!
• Work with product owners / key stakeholders to understand business requirements – then turn these requirements into working software
• Write unit tests, then the code, to deliver high quality solutions
• Tackle unfamiliar problems, and take the time to discover “best practice”
• Contribute creative and innovative ideas to the business and your team-mates
• Some experience with acceptance-testing
• Experience with Wordpress
• Some experience with PHP, Java, C#, C++ or similar
• Passionate about user experience and design
• Good communication skills and a good team player
• Several years professional experience, marketing team or agency would be a plus
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar 2-3 years experience of web development in an online marketing agency or for a high-traffic website Experience of online advertising, affiliate marketing, Usability, Accessibility
Professional and detail-orientated attitude
Creative with strong communications skills
Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement Excellent analytic skills
Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
Spanish fluency English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English)
Any other foreign language (Portuguese, German or Czech, for example) would be a plus
Competitive and attractive salary package according to the candidate’s experience Integrate in a dynamically growing and internationally successful company.
Whisbi is an equal opportunities employer.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Front-End Developer (C++ / C#)
- Barcelona, España
- A negociar