Web Designers within TravelClick are required to create engaging and visually appealing web designs primarily for hotels and other travel related outlets such as restaurants, bars, SPAs, golf courses, etc. TravelClick’s client list is incredibly diverse and you will be working with some of the greatest clients in the industry, from top name luxury brands to smaller mid-range hotels.
To join our team you will need to demonstrate that you have the talent to come up with distinctive concepts and ideas that are absolutely right for our customers, through effective and beautiful design.
If you are an ambitious skilled digital designer who is passionate about design, have a great looking portfolio and a good eye for detail – we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the creative director, you will be primarily in charge of the creative direction for every web project you undertake. You will work closely with project managers to produce and deliver work on time and will help present ideas and concepts to our clients when required.
As a senior designer, you will also be expected to challenge, work with and inspire others, getting the best out of those who work with you and helping to lead our team forward.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of commercial experience and an outstanding portfolio.
• Up to date knowledge of latest web trends.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
• Ability to produce a broad spectrum of design work, from funky creative to corporate and clean.
• Good understanding of user experience and usability.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and ability to execute fast without loss of quality.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of English to a level that will allow you to discuss, pitch and take direction from clients on your designs.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently.
• Organised in the way you manage and structure your files so that colleagues within the team can easily use them.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Good knowledge of HTML (5) and CSS (3), including responsive design is strongly desirable (we don’t expect you to be a web developer but we’d like you to have a basic understanding and knowledge of how to create prototyped fluid layouts and some page interactions).
• Experience of working with Flash using AS3 so that you can create interactive site elements.
• Experience working in an international environment.
• Knowledge of the online travel industry.
• Familiarity with content and SEO strategies.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior Web Designer
- Barcelona, España
- Via Augusta 117