Front End Web Developer
ISS iMedia (http://www.issimedia.es) is a dynamic, exciting and fast moving multi-media, multi-platform technology and entertainment company at the forefront of media technology. Having developed various world first technology solutions in the converging Internet, Mobile and interactive ipTV markets, including the world's first cross platform live video telephony solution that is now being used by some of the world's largest global players in over 30 countries - from Internet sites, Satellite channels, Mobile Networks to top Hotel Chains.
ISS iMedia is a very profitable and rapidly expanding company offering an excellent opportunity to become part of a team that takes the company to the next level of rapid growth.
This position is responsible for design implementation, development, maintenance, and support of the front end of web-based applications. This position will work at several phases of the software development life-cycle and will be personally responsible for front-end application appearance and functionality: writing code, compliance testing, documentation, and maintenance. Demonstrate an understanding of business and technical requirements for each assigned project. The individual in this position has a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
• Code HTML E-mails for compatibility with all major email clients, including web based.
• Keep up to date with a wide range of communications technologies (particularly those related to web development).
• At least three to five years experience.
• Experience reading Requirements, Documentation, wireframes and visual specifications documents.
• Interpersonal/communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with team members and members of other departments.
• Ability to work in a fast paced / dynamic team environment.
• Ability to make time estimations and meet deadlines.
• Experience in New Media, social networking, mobile or game products
• Familiar with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
• Understanding of UI and user-centered design
• Intermediate skills with PHP/ASP/JSP, Photoshop, Smarty, jQuery
• Knowledge of application software testing (unit, integration, and application-level)
• Familiarity with QA Test Plans and QA Methodologies.
This position will have a 3 month trial period with possibility to extend to full time employment.
Note: Candidates must be able to legally work in Barcelona, Spain and be able to speak, read &amp;amp; write in English at a high level.
Top Reasons to Work at ISS iMedia
• Challenging, exciting, ‘world first’ projects
• A young multi-national team
• Care and dedication from the management team and your colleagues – we’re all striving to achieve the common good
• Salary – to attract the very best.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Front End Developer
- ISS iMedia
- El Prat, España
- El Prat de LLobregat