Dubme.io helps YouTube creators and media companies internationalize their content and extend their reach. By using our platform, customers can order translations for their content, manage the dubbing process with our reviewers, translators and dubbers, and finally Dubme employees can use the back office to manage all the involved personas in the platform, their roles, permissions and capabilities.
We’re looking for a opertations manager to support the growing number of customers and internationalization projects.
This is an opportunity to join a high potential startup at early stages that will revolutionize how the industry manages this process, and work with its founders directly.
This is a fully remote position, although availability to come to Madrid will be valued.
- Very good level of English (C1 or equivalent)
- Ability to deal with external customers and partners
- Skills to plan, structure and execute complex projects and tasks
- Highly proactive mindset
- Ability to deal with high uncertainty
- Knowledge of Translation / Dubbing processes wil be valued
- Technical knowledge of audio editing tools
- Operations manager - Project manager
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, España
- 18000 - 22000
- Calle Arena 1, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria