VeraContent is a multilingual content agency specialized in creating and localizing content for global brands. We offer content creation, marketing translation, social media localization and design services in multiple languages to companies operating worldwide.
Currently, we’re looking for a native-level Spanish Social Media Manager & Content Specialist, able to fill the role of both Content Strategy Expert and Community Manager (Facebook, with the possibility to include Instagram in the future).
*Our client is a money transfer company.
This role entails:
- Creating a monthly content calendar for a global Facebook account in Spanish, in line with the brand’s social media strategy
- Managing social media content and interacting with users on an ongoing basis (Facebook)
- Analyzing results, creating monthly reports and proactively proposing changes in the social media strategy based on those results
Main tasks include:
- Creating and collaborating with the VeraContent project management team on social media strategy for the Spanish-speaking community
- Defining the content pillars for the content strategy
- Creating the social media calendar for the Spanish-speaking community considering local trends, current events and holidays, popular influencers in the market, etc.
- Creating social media content from scratch & working hand in hand with graphic designers to create the visual elements for the account
- Scheduling posts throughout the month on Facebook (approx 4-8 weekly posts)
- Managing social media content and interacting with users on an ongoing basis (understanding and adhering to social media best practices)
- Trying out new methods and strategies to grow engagement and follower count, with different content types, campaigns and promotions
- Evaluating content performance, creating reports with data-driven insights and providing future recommendations based on them
- Sharing feedback/insights about the community
- Regularly keeping in contact with the project management team at VeraContent
What we’re looking for:
- Native-level Spanish, with excellent writing and communication skills
- High level of English (C1)
- Based in Latam
- The candidate must have very strong knowledge of societal trends across all Spanish-speaking communities
- Understanding of social media best practices for businesses on Facebook
- Experience with scheduling posts and using social media management tools
- Strong time management skills and responsiveness
- High sense of creativity and ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way
- Availability to work a minimum of 6-8 hours a week for this project
- Able to create a content calendar including a variety of elements (feed posts and Stories) in line with the latest trends
- Flexible working style and ability to adapt to new situations and clients' changing needs
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools and business processes
- Ability to analyze metrics and provide insights into target audience, content and strategy to increase brand awareness, reach and web traffic
What you’ll enjoy:
- Growing your portfolio with quality work to show to your clients
- Getting constructive feedback on all your work
- Collaborating with a tight-knit and international team
Want to join us?
1. Please apply through our website (https://veracontent.com/job-application/)
2. When submitting your application, please choose “Freelance Native-Level Spanish Social Media Manager & Content Specialist” as the desired position.
3. Make sure to note your availability, and explain why you’d be a great fit.
4. Include your CV or LinkedIn profile, along with 3–5 samples of your work (preferably social media content creation or management. Other types of content creation could also be relevant.)
Only applications made through the website will be considered, but if you’d like to contact us with any additional information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that we only contact candidates that are chosen to continue the selection process.
- Latam-based Freelance Native-Level Spanish Social Media Manager & Content Specialist
- VeraContent S.L.
- En remoto
- 20-30€ per hour