I’m a highly motivated user’s advocate, with passion of new challenges, even the most complicated. I like to be very user- friendly in my designs and very keen for details.
I have a strong background of web development, that is why I can deeply understand all encountered technical constraints. Because of my previous experience, I’m aware of accessibility and usability issues, so I’m able to deliver universal design as well.
My job tasks are primarily focused on user research, user- centered design and usability testing, in order to create great experiences on web, desktop and mobile applications.
I’m able to:
- lead an ux project from start to end, passing through all the usual 5 planes (strategy, scope, structure, skeleton and surface);
- perform professional user researches using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies;
- deliver detailed functional specifications, based on business goals and stakeholders/SMEs indications;
- design usable and compelling interfaces, giving particular attention to details and accessibility (if required);
- build high-quality prototypes using DHTML, CSS and JS for sessions of usability testing;
- give final mockups for presentation purposes;
I can manage an UX team in Agile environments to produce compelling designs and deliver milestones on time.
- Raffaele Adinolfi – @raffaele_adinolfi
- UX designer, Diseño Experiencia de Usuario Informática
- Open to job offers freelance in: Barcelona, Spain