My project in Interior Design for Multifunctional Spaces course: SALON
by Alice Guglielmelli @aliceguglielmelli
Conociendo al usuario:
- SALON: donde pasa la mayoría del tiempo y le gusta organizar cenas con amigos
- mascota: peces
- colores: claros con tonalidad de beige/gris pero con un toque intenso
- le gusta el relax y la serenidad
- ama los muebles vintage (años 60/70/80)
- energia positiva
- le gusta el espacio y la luz
Hello Alice, thank you for sharing your project, I have some comments so that you can continue advancing in it.
1. I feel like the layout could be improved a bit, the kitchen counter could be located on another wall. Where is the dining table resting, why don't you try to move it? And you tell me how you're doing with that movement
2. If it is not possible to move it, then it is well distributed, only that the size of the living room furniture is a bit large, if you notice the coffee table is too close to the furniture preventing circulation, sometimes in small spaces We ignore the rules of separation and circulation a bit, but I think it is already very very tight, it gets less bulky furniture.
3. The door of the screen that opens inwards, if you notice in your layout collides with the large sofa, you can move it a little more to the left.
4. As for the drawing of the plan, try to make the lines of the turn of the doors more subtle.
I hope the suggestions serve you!
Successes and I invite you to place the advances!
Dear Karla and Paula,
Thank you very much for having evaluated my project.
I would like to point out that the furniture that you understand as a kitchen is actually a shelf, a low one (where the aquarium is in terms of the user like fish) and a high one to put anything. At this point would be fine as a layout?
I had not noticed the window, thank you very much for the advice, I will move the sofa.
As for the door lines, I have yet to practice using this program, which is new to me.
I will do it better!
Your course has been really interesting; I have loved it and have learned a lot of useful details.
Log in or sign up to comment