Here is a project I was involved in during my time working as a Marketing Communication Designer EMEA at Facebook.
For the EMEA 2014 year’s Facebook summer campaign activations we have produced a range of creative, all designed to work in conjunction with each other: Gift Pack, postcards, posters, A5 booklets, ice cream van designs, digital playbooks, internal installations, promotional summer campaign videos and Facebook Ads.
The message is that this is pretty much the only other way you can reach people when they are out and about during the warmer months. These postcards were sent out to clients and agencies over a 3 week period which were a seed to the message that we wanted to deliver. During this time posters were also distributed with the same creative to agencies across EMEA. On the 4th week they all received a gift pack which includes a mobile power booster and an A5 booklet that contains the follow on to the postcard along with our summer messaging.
· Gift Pack / A5 Booklet - We designed the box that cased the power booster and designed it so that when opened the “reveal” messaging would be placed nicely at the top of the box in the form of a beautifully printed A5 booklet.
· Video - The summer video was boosted via Fb ads on the 4th week.
· |ce cream van - The 5 vans visited the agencies across EMEA (London, Paris, Frankfurt/Dusseldorf/Hamburg and Warsaw). In total, we handed out over 11,000 free ice-creams and #FBSummer booklets/postcards containing our messaging to our agency partners and media outlets.
· Internal installations - We have had mini installations within the office which consists of more free ice cream / beach gear / messaging print outs / A5 booklets, etc.
· Playbooks / Decks - Playbooks created for the sales team to send out to all of their contacts. Also created a vertical decks for when they want to present.
More info: www.facebook.com/business/news/Ice-creams-on-us