Advanced Lighting and Rendering Masterclass for cmiVFX.com
This video will explore the entire process of CGI Lighting and Rendering inside Maxon's Cinema 4D
From the old masters of light, adapting its methods and understanding how they get to that point. Applying the classic tools from real-life lighting, we'll go from the classic lighting styles to the newest rendering algorithms inside Maxon's Cinema 4D r15.
- Chapter 1: Light and Color fundamental overview and behavior.
- Real light and Real color.
- CG light and CG color
- Chapter 2: CG lighting inside Maxon's Cinema 4D.
- All possible lights.
- All scenarios and all lighting tools.
- Lighting Styles.
- Chapter 3: Correct material layers for rendering.
- Material contribution-like layer acquisition and correct setup.
- Hdri setup for accurate lighting.
- Chapter 4: Advanced Render.
( QMC, IR, LM, RM )
- Rendering and common render settings
- Additive rendering, Software - Hardware - Standard - Physical
- New GI on C4D r15. Primary and Secondary.
- Chapter 5: Post-Rendering.
- Multi-pass setup and the correct AOVs.
- Alembic file workflow for software interchanging.
- Overview of multi-pass compositing inside Nuke and re-lighting utilities.
For further and detailed description go to cmiVFX website:
Here you can see the teaser and overview:
Chapter 1: Light and Color fundamental overview and behavior
Chapter 2: CG lighting inside Maxon's Cinema 4D
Chapter 3: Correct material layers for rendering
Chapter 4: Advanced Render
Chapter 5: Post-Rendering