I am a visual and multimedia designer who mainly works in the audiovisual production field, with the aim to create a deep emotional impact by using the moving image.
I graduated cum laudae in Visual and Multimedia Design at the University of Florence (IT), Valencia (ES) and Venice (IT), where I studied graphics, multimedia and interaction design.
In particular I have focused my interest on videos, experimenting with editing and post-production programs including 2D and 3D effects.
I have worked in different working environments such as:
- Global innovation consultancy (Opinno, Madrid)
- International web reviews (Mit Technology Review, Madrid)
- Fashion Enviroment ( Luisaviaroma.com / Pitti Immagine )
- Advertising Agency (MetaDesign - Zurich | Mirror Production / Florence | Mediacross - Florence |
Adacto - Empoli / Milan)
- International Film Festival ( Festival Dei Popoli in Florence and Sicilia Queer Filmfest in Palermo).
My works experience is related with the production of Teasers and Corporate Videos, Video Recap for Events / meeting / festival , Station Id for Web tv and Documentary Short Films.
Please feel free to discover a little more about myself reading my CV attached below, to browse my personal website on www.nicolaleone.biz and to contact me if my profile seems interesting to you.
- Nicola Leone – @nicoleonico
IUAV Università Iuav di Venezia
2012 - 2014
UPV Universitat Politècnica de València
2009 - 2010
Universitá Degli Studi di Firenze
2007 - 2011