Wallapop is a Barcelona based scale-up driven by the purpose to empower people to embrace a more conscious and human way of consumption. We believe in a world where collaborative economy is mainstream. This is what drives us.
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't work with people to fit in a job description. We work with people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do.
After launching our platform in Italy in 2021, we’re now ready to land in Portugal!
That’s why we are looking for a copywriter with native level of Portuguese to work alongside our internal creative team by being the guardian of our brand tone of voice in this new, exciting country.
You’ll be in charge of helping us spreading the word, style, mission and voice of Wallapop in the Portuguese market by supervising our spoken/written communication in any kind of creative, commercial, feature or idea across all platforms.
+ Supervising our communications for the Portugal market from a copywriting point of view: digital creative campaigns, ATL campaigns, acquisition campaigns, internal communications, social media content & CRM.
+ Creating quality copies focused on the Portuguese culture and market when necessary, based on briefings received from the different Brand areas.
+ Following brand guidelines through a consistent tone of voice in the copies across all channels and materials .
- You have 3+ years extensive experience working as a copywriter in a creative agency
- You have native command of Portuguese and top notch writing skills
- You have a very good spoken/written English level (needed for the internal communication with our Italian/Spanish team). Italian and/or Spanish, of course, are a plus.
- You know Portuguese young culture, and how to talk the same language.
- You’re a highly organized multitasker who can quickly adapt to the nuances of different mediums and the voice and tone of our brand.
Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
+ Kind of collaboration: Packages of hours to be activated when needed.
+ Work place: From home, but we’ll be happy to meet also in our offices (we are in Barcelona!)
+ Timetable: Flexible; 10am to 5pm (Barcelona time) are highly recommended shared hours.
+ Salary: TBD depending on experience.
+ Starting date: Beginning of July, even mid-June if possible.
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Copywriter with Advanced Portuguese