At Domestika we are looking for a Content & Curation Manager to continue expanding and improving our course offer in the community.
As the Content & Curation Manager, your main responsibility will be leading all the processes associated with the research and curation of local teaching talent as well as the pitch of content ideas to develop Domestika’s courses.
You will contribute to the creation of English courses at Domestika. You will be part of the Programming team, and work closely with the Marketing and Production team.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Content & Curation Manager do at Domestika?
• Creating relationships with an ever-growing database of creative leaders and up-and-coming creative talent within the industry.
• Selecting the best creative professionals within their field of expertise to develop courses at Domestika.
• Pitching content ideas in a number of creative disciplines.
• Working together with global Category Managers to make sure both local and global strategies are aligned.
To be an excellent Content & Curation Manager at Domestika, you have / can:
• Sensitivity and ability to work with artists and creative professionals, identifying talents of big interest in the community and helping them turn that talent into high-quality content.
• Identify, select and suggest content ideas for potential teachers within the categories we work in.
• Excellent Project Management skills. Capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
• Work together with teams from different countries in the curation process.
• Create, maintain and look after a network of high-caliber teachers and potential teachers.
• You are versatile and capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
• You are responsible, decisive, and can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Native or bilingual English.
• 4 or more years of professional experience, and at least 2 years in similar positions curating, editing, or reviewing creative content.
• It is essential to be updated on key trends and players in the creative industry.
• An eye for business in the digital industry and new technologies.
• Ability to identify talent and help develop ideas and processes that contribute to the creation of more and better courses.
• In-depth knowledge of the creative industries.
• Unquestionable artistic judgment.
• Experience coordinating projects for a minimum of 2 years.
• Ability to communicate at the executive level.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
• Possibility to work remotely.
• Private health insurance.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Content & Curation Manager - USA
- New York, United States
- According to experience