Do you live to create? Looking for your next big challenge? How about a breath of fresh air? As part of the DDB Group, the C14TORCE creative agency network handles all global advertising for the SEAT car brand. With offices in 11 countries and counting, C14TORCE is a place for those who like to bend the rules. It is a place for rock’n’roll. At the heart of Barcelona, and beyond.
It is also a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our teams and across all our work. Diversity is more than a commitment for us — it is the foundation of what we do.
- Translate complex requirements into concepts and user journeys to solve usability issues and serve real customer needs.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, writers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders from various areas to deliver the best possible experience.
- Secure consistency and quality of deliverables for both brands.
- Push the boundaries of the status-quo of the team towards new design horizons.
- Participate in the creation and iteration of a modular Design System
- Continuously look for possible improvements in our product and team processes.
- Provide high fidelity and production-ready design assets.
- Use experiments, data, and research to challenge/validate design decisions.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process. *Please note that without attaching your portfolio to the application or CV, you most likely won't be considered.
- You are experienced in design for multiple platforms (mobile phones, tablets, and desktop).
- You are used to data-centric design to back up all the decisions taken along the process.
- You mastered interaction and visual design skills with orientation to details and you are comfortable working with large-scale Design Systems.
- You constantly seek for improvements proactively and encourage your team to do so.
- You are keeping yourself up to date with industry’s trends
- You are a great communicator, and you can create a design story out of any idea
- You don’t accept a “no” that easily
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- UX/UI Designer
- 14 · CATORCE
- Barcelona, Spain
- A negociar.