Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
Our Global Marketing Team is seeking a talented and passionate Motion Designer & Video Editor to work closely with the Creative team to deliver the best experiences worldwide in the most engaging and innovative ways.
This person will assist in the creation and development of video assets and creative campaigns, as well as finding new opportunities of improvement to ultimately strengthen our marketing on a global scale.
· Edit a wide range of videos, using both original and archival footage, for a variety of uses (organic and paid) and platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and TikTok amongst others)
· Quickly assemble edits and proactively experiment with different versions, exploring multiple directions
· Create polished final edits with colouring, sound mix, motion graphics and captions
· Support art direction in creative campaigns
· Identify exciting video & motion graphics trends and opportunities
· Mentor Junior Motion Designer + Video Editor profiles
· Identify opportunities for the optimisation of processes and workflows
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Extensive experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
· Experience as a videographer will be highly valued
· Work experience in a creative or digital marketing agency will be also valued
· Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
· Teamwork attitude
· Please include your portfolio/reel when applying for this role
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Motion Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- A valorar