Hi there! We are SeQura, an innovative, fast-growing fintech company based in sunny Barcelona. Born in 2013, we are the preferred BNPL payment platform in Southern Europe for over 1 million shoppers, we help people buy things they love, paying in an instant, fair and flexible way.
Humanizing financial services is our main mantra, and that’s why our actions and work are based on transparency, ambition, respect and collaboration. We are a big community formed by not only us but more than 4.000 Merchants who offer our payment methods to more than 1 million Shoppers, the ones who have led us to the highest NPS in our industry in Spain.
Do you want to improve the world, collaborate with people’s wellness and be part of this challenging journey? Keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist!
You will lead the design, planning, and execution of conversion programs for our strategic accounts. Someone who has high attention to detail, who can pick apart any item or product, spot weaknesses, and suggest improvements, someone who loves to read and research, and then use facts and data to make decisions.
What your day to day would look like... 🧐
- You will promote a culture of discovery, experimentation, and constant learning with the use of data, collaborating closely with different teams such as growth, marketing, product and data in the generation of ideas, hypotheses and implementation of solutions.
- You will discover common attributes of the merchants, products and consumers where our payment solution works best and identify opportunities to improve the conversion, recurrence and turnover of our merchants.
- You will make your own assumptions to improve key metrics for our clients. Plan, launch A / B and multivariate tests, prioritize their implementation, and communicate findings internally and in client presentations.
- Segment our more than 4,000 businesses based on different business parameters (AOV, recurrence, volume, fees, default, conversion rate ...). Establish KPIs, benchmarks and analysis by industry, sector and segment and identify patterns, trends and best practices for conversion, together with the data and marketing team.
- You will communicate the results of conversion programs and collaborate closely with the marketing and merchant conversion departments to provide content and influence the development of success stories, activity reports, improvements to key metrics, and planning and execution of store promotions.
- You will optimize business acquisition funnels on the website, blog and other channels. Provide and implement recommendations to improve the measurement of what matters, and the conversion rate at each stage of the buying cycle.
You’ll be a good fit if you have… 🙂
- Relevant experience as a CRO (more than 3 years)
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Expert user of data analysis, normalization and visualization tools, A / B testing, CRO and other digital marketing tools.
- Experience working in an agency focused on conversion, analytics or performance marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing, e-commerce and UX
- Good understanding of SQL.
You’re going to be a match if you are... 🤗
- Curious enough to ask good questions, solve complex problems, learn different business models, and discover new levers for growth, for SeQura and the merchants using its deferred payment solution.
- Self-taught, proactive and with a passion for analytics, user experience, strategy and CRO.
- Someone with the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and communicate complex terms with simplicity.
Why choose SeQura?
Right now we are going through an amazing moment, we are opening new markets such as Southern Europe and LATAM, and that’s why we are looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to join our healthy culture, made up of a high-performance team of about 200 employees.
In SeQura we promote an equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, colour, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We love to have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
Take a look at our lovely community and our magnificent office! 👇👇👇👇👇
Perks & Benefits
- Free fruit 🍊, coffee ☕ and drinks 🍻 at our amazing cafeteria.
- Monthly after works and annual events (Summer🌞, Christmas🎄, and many more!🎉).
- Flexible compensation plan in transportation, restaurants, kindergarten…💰
- We want to take care of your professional development, for example, with English and Spanish classes.📖
- 25 vacation days per year.✈️
- Health insurance discounts.🤒🩺
- Senior CRO Specialist (Ecommerce)
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir