Motion Graphics Designer
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join Media.monks Madrid as a Motion Graphics Designer. You must have great experience in creation and development of motion graphics and video editing. We also need someone with a high level of English and proven experience in social media platforms.
As a part of our creative team, you will create video content and assets across social media platforms. You will work with a large team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in social media and in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects with a good knowledge of Color Correction and Color Grading.
- You have 3/4 years of experience as an animator or motion graphics artist. Bonus if you have already worked as an expert in sports/football video editing.
- Strong knowledge of the different social media platforms.
- Expert-level knowledge of Premiere and After Effects.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
- Ability to inspire and excite through editing.
- Someone who, autonomously, can develop flawless and fresh motion graphics.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- You are able to translate briefs and copy into flawless pieces of work.
- You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to do the basics right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too, because the job’s not just about technical artistry.
*Background in advertising agencies, experience with Cinema 4D, as well as Red Giant and other industry plugins and sound editing is a plus.
- Based in Madrid and with HIGH LEVEL OF ENGLISH - in this role you will be part of a talented motion-loving pros around the world.
- Create visually stunning football video assets and sport content for social media.
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Create artwork for social media. This could include movie clips, trailers, title sequences, etc. You will use visual effects, animation and other motion techniques to bring life to the creations.
- Each request will be different and will need something different from you. Timing will be tight some days and others there will be more time to think (and chill).
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
Be aware that we do not charge candidates for any type of job application, including exams. In case of any doubt regarding a job opportunity please visit media.monks.com/careers and check Media.Monks’s regularly updated open roles.
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- Según experiencia
- Plaza de la Lealtad 2, Planta 4º