What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Video Editor with previous experience editing in Motion Graphics to join our great team based in Madrid. As a Video Editor you will be responsible for reviewing audio and visual footage and using technology to organize clips into a cohesive unit. The
The ideal candidate will have worked with very dynamic brands before and will be used to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment.
• Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
• Following a script, screenplay or outline
• Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
• Inputting graphics to enhance footage
• Digitally splicing film and video and synchronising them into one rough cut file
• Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage
• Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the client’s vision
• Review all the footage and create the best output before submitting it for review.
• 3+ years of experience working as a Video Editor using Motion Graphics techniques
• Good experience using Photoshop, Premiere pro, Illustrator, After effects and ideally 3D
• Excellent video, audio and photo editing skills
• Solid understanding of how cameras, lighting and sound recording works
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to oversee multiple processes
• Strong visual skills with the ability to recognize the company's style and brand
• Strong visual storytelling skills
• Experiencing sourcing music, sound effects, stock photos and stock videos from various online libraries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Research and problem solving skills using documentation and online resources
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Spanish (mandatory)
• English (highly recommended)
• Any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
• Flat hierarchy
• Friendly, young and dynamic team
• Family friendly company
• Functioning work-life balance.
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Video Editor
- DRAGONS GROUP
- Madrid, Spain