Nacar is an award-winning Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona, with an agile and international team of over 80 creative professionals. We work with all-size clients from across multiple sectors establishing solutions and product strategies that apply to Industrial, Digital, Brand and Service Design.
Our creative hub is growing, especially in the field of digital product design. Now, we are looking for product designers, interaction designers and UI Designer to join our amazing team to accompany us in all our client’s challenges.
What it would be like
You will be part of our Customer Experience Design team, which is designing for end-to-end customer experience and customer centred innovation. For digital design (there is also industrial design), this Nacar design team counts with user researchers, user interaction designers, UI designers and front-end designers. From this cross-functional team, you present your designs to our client’s product owners and design leads. This role offers great possibilities for designers who feel at home in large organizations.
It also offers the opportunity to coach less experienced talents with their projects, making sure that they also surprise clients with design that is “one step ahead”.
We know you love user-interfaces and like to design in a professional setting: for users, with clients. Perhaps you are already accountable for projects, for instance as freelancer or corporate designer, and you want to be part of a design team. On the one hand, we can imagine that you have some years of experience in a design agency, consultancy or as freelance, and that your next challenge is taking on a leadership role. On the other hand, we can imagine that you would like to make a move into a highly specialized environment and design for products that are going to be used worldwide.
Whatever your story is, we would love to learn about your next step!
At Nacar we believe in long-term relationships. Therefore, we offer a permanent work-agreement (contrato indefinido), a salary in function of your educational background and experience, and a yearly job performance appraisal.
Currently, we work Covid-save, from home. Voluntarily, you can work one or two days a week at Nacar Studio, which is open with limited capacity. This is a temporary situation, in the meanwhile we are working in our new hybrid work model.
You are going to be part of a dynamic 15+ nationalities community: we speak three languages daily, we do team-building activities, and we have our Nacar Academy training program.
And still, we understand that not everything happens at Nacar… Additional to bank holidays, we offer 26 paid vacation days.
• We think you should have a degree in digital design, graphic design, product design or architecture.
• Minimum four years of experience with user interface design. What really counts is that you already have designed for projects in a professional setting.
• Share a portfolio that showcases wireframes and prototypes for medium or high complexity user interfaces.
• You must have the required software skills. Like many other agencies we are progressively designing with Figma, but we also use Sketch, Zepplin and Adobe.
• You communicate fluently in English and Spanish, and you have working proficiency in English.
• Professional design experience is vital, but we also value a master’s degree or post-graduate courses in the field of UX/UI. And special skills, such as basic HTML or CSS, storytelling, After effects, …
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Digital Product Designer
- Nacar Design
- Barcelona, Spain
- Competitivo y a convenir