Plastic is an award-winning international agency that creates remarkable digital products, experiences and digital - first brands for international institutions, corporations and brands. Over the last 10 years we transform ideas into digital high level outcomes to elevate the connection between our clients and their customers. We are proud to have building trustworthy relations with international corporations and brands such as Hitachi, Johnson Controls, Inditex, Siemens, BBVA among many others.
What are we looking for?
A talented and committed Project manager with 2 or 3 years of experience managing digital projects that want to grow with us, who is motivated to work with a highly specialised team in complex digital projects, with international clients in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment.
What will be your role?
You will be on the project manager's team being a key part of it, doing the following main tasks:
- Collaborate in managing complex digital projects across multiple business areas.
- Manage the current maintenance projects.
- Collection of briefings, project's requirements and feedbacks.
- Share client's briefing and requirements with the different teams involved.
- Collaborate in creating and managing the project plan for different projects.
- Create all the required project documentation (Presentations, scope, functional, reports, etc.)
- Control the project scope, timing and quality.
- Multidisciplinary teams and international clients management
- Project Manager tools management
What do we expect from you?
- To be capable to understand the project requirements (including technical needs)
- To be organized, responsible, autonomous, resolutive and be capable of anticipate and solve problems.
- To build strong and healthy relationships with the internal team as well as with client team.
- To have interest in learning and grow in the digital environment.
- To like to work in a multidisciplinary team and have social skills.
- 2 or 3 years of proven experience in the tasks required for the role.
- 2 or 3 years of proven experience managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven experience managing clients.
- Fluent English and Spanish (speaking and writing).
- Office package (specially Excel) & Keynote management.
- Advance knowledge in collaborative tools.
- Technical knowledge
What do we offer?
- To be part of a team of high skilled, passionate and committed professionals.
- To be part of international and interesting digital projects.
- Great working environment
- On-site and home-office work
- Flexible working day of 37 weekly hours.
- Continuous training
- Competitive salary according to experience
Barcelona (on-site and home office)
- Digital Project Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
- A definir según experiencia