We are a Barcelona-based creative agency looking for a highly talented motion graphic designer who has an eye for detail, to join our growing Sidekick team.
* Producing and editing video content for social media platforms.
* Creating engaging visual graphics to capture the attention of our client's audience.
* Participate in scripting, conceptualizing and storyboarding.
What we offer:
* You'll be joining a small creative agency with very big ambitions. We focus on supporting startups with their advertising initiatives with a strong focus on video content, TV commercials and OOH campaigns across the UK.
* You’ll join a multi cultural team and work with international clients.
* You'll have the flexibility to work remotely but will be required to work in the studio, when needed (office is located in the lovely Gracia neighbourhood).
* We also provide Sanitas Medical insurance.
* Fluent in English.
* 5+ years of previous experience in audiovisual editing and motion graphics, especially promotional content for social media.
* Solid experience with video editing software (Premiere and After Effects).
It’s a plus if:
* You have Cinema 4D knowledge or other similar 3D graphic skills.
* You have design knowledge and experience with tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
* You have experience in basic colour correction and sound editing.
* You have storytelling abilities
* You’re up to date with new trends and know how to adapt (for example, understanding how content is consumed on TikTok, Instagram, etc.) .
* You have the ability to edit intuitively and proactively, with knowledge on how to source music and edit audio, plus flexibility to adapt to different audiovisual languages.
* You understand the communication needs for promotional content in social media.
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Senior Motion Graphic Designer
- Sidekick Studios
- Barcelona, Spain
- 26.000 - 30.000€ depending on experience