Do you know La Drupalera? It is our own brand specialized in Drupal that we launched in 2014 and, as of today, it is the main one in our country, working from the south of Spain for clients from all over the world. In fact, we aspire to become an international Drupal reference.
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join us in Drupalera and work for some of our key international customers.
This position will be key within the team, you will be our UX expert and voice of the team in this area, advising as well as hands-on working on proposals and projects.
The ideal candidate skills will combine user research, user experience design and accessibility knowledge and experience along with lead and coordinating skills. A strong command of the English language and previous international working experience are crucial for the role.
Once the initial project implementation is organised and running smoothly, you will have the opportunity to participate in other similar projects.
About the position:
As an integral part of the UX team, in addition to designing the user experience, you will lead agile teams where you will work closely with the development teams, Architects and our digital product team.
As Senior UX and lead, you will work with and among a cross-functional team, according to each project’s experts of software architects and developers.
Among the main duties and responsibilities would be:
- Guide and lead the project in the UX area providing updated information to both the client and the project team, being able to team lead and coordinate when necessary.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team leaders to develop and refine strategy and direction for design, research, and product.
- Design and translate your vision focused on the user, UX and interaction design: research with users, usability analysis, information architecture, sketching, prototyping, definition of persona and user archetypes, user journeys, preparation of blueprints …
- Have well-reasoned perspectives on design and product decisions, based on good research when possible and good design heuristics when necessary. Defend the design of useful systems and focused on the web user
- Communicate and document findings and recommendations written or presentation/demo style. Being able to present and defend them to clients and project team.
- Monitoring and constant learning of good practices, and keeping up to date with digital trends.
La Drupalera is a reference in Drupal-based projects at national and international level. We develop digital platforms from an entrepreneurial mindset, engineers of the highest quality and a focus on the business of our clients such as Nestlé, Hotelbeds, Sevilla Futbol Club, European Bartender School, Unicef, among others.
We are looking for someone with a high capacity for analysis and results interpretation able to triangulate data from research and other sources to glean insights and actionable recommendations capable of balancing users' insights with business objectives. (S)he will be a team player and goal-oriented person to solve complicated problems
The ideal candidate must also have excellent communication skills to explain, present and justify research findings to clients and stakeholders. (S)he will stand out for a proactive spirit and will be willing to learn as a team and contribute with their knowledge to improve processes and methodologies and evolve the UX part in each project.
What do we offer you?
International projects, bring your vision to a team focused on usability. Stable position through a full-time permanent contract with a salary between 35.000€ and 40.000€ gross per year, depending on the profile and experience
Remote work as a regular modality with the possibility of coming to the office whenever you want.
Flexible schedule within a wide time slot so you can adapt the time you work to your needs. We value your time and we want you to reconcile it with your family, leisure, training... We also have other measures that will help you ;)
Other benefits such as health insurance subsidized by the company and flexible remuneration.
Professional growth thanks to our 360 evaluations, with a personalized itinerary and periodic checkpoints. You will work with professionals with extensive experience in their field and will also be eligible for specialized certifications.
And it's not all work for us! If you come by the office, we love after-work moments where we can get to know each other a little better.
What do we ask of you?
- Minimum 5 years of consolidated and proved experience in UX Design.
- 2-3 years in Leading and Senior UX roles managing UX area with customers and development teams.
- Very strong english language skills (C1, equivalent or able to conduct a conversation in a proficient and fluent manner. International projects require direct client communication and user research and interaction in english.)
- Specific training and education in UX regardless of your academic background.
- UI skills and experience is a very strong plus.
- Good knowledge and experience with design tools ( Invision, Figma, Sketch, or/and Adobe XD)
- Good knowledge of remote user testing and behavior analysis tools, such as User Zoom, Hotjar, etc.
- Strong communications, reporting and presentation skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Also valuable: Experience using analytics data to inform decisions and experience designing and extracting learnings from A/B tests and user testing.
At Emergya we are dedicated to improving people's lives by developing solutions with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We accompany large companies, both in Spain and Europe, in their digital evolution with projects that generate great impact on their businesses.
We work with multidisciplinary teams and agile methodologies to obtain the best results, with the best quality in the right time. All of this with a unique culture: our flexible and close way of working. And what sets us apart:
We care about people: we know how to listen and we believe in work-life balance. We care about your professional growth and we will help you guide your career. We are also firmly committed to Equality and Diversity.
Above all, we are enthusiastic: we enjoy what we do, we love to train and update ourselves technologically and to be in continuous training. This has led us to work with large companies both in Spain and in Europe for clients such as Nestlé, Mutua Madrileña, Mango, Repsol, Mapfre, Evo Banco, Easyjet, Meliá, Grupo Planeta, Securitas Direct and Hotelbeds, among others.
- UX Lead
- entre 35.000 - 40.000€ brutos anuales. En función de experiencia y perfil
- Avda. Luis de Morales, 32 - 5º planta