At CJP our team is growing and we're looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join us. As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be part of the marketing team and directly work with the key areas and teams from the different companies of the holding.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Work directly with the Marketing team and other teams with design requirements.
- Ensure that marketing tools are created properly according to each company branding (presentations, documents, social media or website images, etc)
- Develop and evolve each company's corporate identity (as a brand creator and as a brand guardian).
- Design all materials needs for trade shows and events (booth, merchandising, flyers, etc)
- Produce new ideas and concepts.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Build and maintain a strong marketing product positioning.
- Plan and deliver persuasive approaches and designs for other teams.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our communication tools (e.g infographics, event materials, proposals, plans...) according to media and partner needs and objectives
- Analyse competence outputs and provide suggestions on improving our communication performance.
- Take part in processes lead from the Marketing team, such as organising internal events, managing the relationship with providers, managing projects, etc.
- Design studies with an advertising/marketing background
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating success in creating compelling visual brand systems for companies, products or campaigns.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish & English
- Adobe tools: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Knowledge in other software will be appreciated.
- Google Drive: know how to manage documents in Google Docs, edit presentations in Google Slides or data in Google Sheets.
- Extra bonus: Sketch app / Figma, Mailchimp, video edition, Motion Graphics, UX/UI design, basic knowledge of programming.
- Working hours - 6 hours/day (30 hours/week). From Monday to Friday.
- Flexible check-in time | 7:30 AM - 10 AM
- Immediate incorporation.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible retribution plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- International environment with a young and dynamic team
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee and water
- Possibility to combine work in the office (3 days/week) & home office (2 days/week)
How to apply
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Graphic Designer
- CJP Holding
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
- 18.000 - 20.000€ annual gross salary