We’re looking for an exceptional and conscientious Graphic Designer with excellent design
skills and a strong portfolio who has experience in curating design projects with a unique point
of view and flare. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an office
environment as part of a creative team. The role will involve driving projects from brief and
concept through to design, print and production, and publication over numerous online
mediums. Our target audience and perception within the industry make this role one of the
exciting in the music industry at present.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
• Designing artwork for multiple platforms across web, brand collateral and print design.
• Managing your own web and print briefs from initial concept through to implementation,
ensuring all design assets are in line with the brand & specific event values.
• Maintain brand consistency across multiple channels, working creatively within brand
• Working closely with the wider creative team on event concepts and themes.
• Liaise with senior management on project requirements.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts whilst enhancing
existing designs, turning them into designs that will work across multiple online platforms
ensuring online and offline are aligned and multi-channel campaigns are integrated.
• Producing creative ways to promote events without strong briefs, bringing creative and
innovative ways without being guided through the creative process. Selecting correct imagery
from a strong existing database contributing to the brand’s ongoing development.
• Effectively manage projects and workflow, ensuring multiple deadlines are met.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Ability to work across all disciplines including print and web design and branding.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & After
Effects (or similar video editing software)
• An awareness of emerging web, social and entertainment/music/fashion/lifestyle trends.
• Exceptional creative flair and vision.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Print and production process knowledge.
• Clear understanding of digital marketing and social media best practices.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Proactive, able to work under own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
• Must be willing to live from Ibiza April to October.
• Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
• Have a sound understanding of social media.
• Must be self-motivated and have a strong ability to use one’s own initiative.
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
• Must be able to work with branding and constraints.
• Must display attention to detail.
• Must demonstrate creativity and forward thinking.
• Must have an interest in the music industry.
- Graphic Designer
- O Beach Ibiza
- Eivissa, Spain
- 24.000 euros brutos al año