At AIM Sport we have extensive experience in the sport marketing industry. We currently work in over 300 football stadiums and arenas across the globe, providing fresh and innovative digital perimeter advertising solutions to our fast growing list of blue-chip clients such as Real Madrid, FC Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, PSV Eindhoven, UEFA, adidas, Heineken, Sony, MasterCard and Audi to just name a few.
If you are keen to design for some of the biggest brands in the world, and for your work to be shown on the biggest stages in world football, you could be just the new talent we're looking for.
You will be surrounded by a team of motion designers from all over the world with different skill sets that will help you develop inside and outside the company, on a technical, creative and problem-solving level. We would love to count on your vision and creativity to tell stories pixel by pixel.
You would be based at our tower-studio in Madrid, across the road from the legendary Bernabéu stadium. In the capital of Spain you will have the chance to immerse yourself both in the exciting city life – serving up the best nightlife, concerts and sporting events around - and in the relaxing life, with spacious and leafy parks to lose yourself in; after all, it is probably sunny outside!
The key tasks of the position:
• In-house motion graphic design (2D & 3D) for digital perimeter advertising, to be implemented at top level football matches.
• Good understanding of the creative process, brief breakdown, deliverables.
• Model, texture and lighting of 3D elements within preferred 3D software (ideally Cinema 4D)
• Compositing 3D animations within After Effects
• 2D animation and layout within After Effects
• Preparing elements within Photoshop & Illustrator
• Design and creation of images used in presentations
• Confident in working in a multidisciplinary team of motion-designers and secure in navigating agile production environments.
• Good communication skills (fluency in written & spoken English)
• Expert knowledge of After Effects
• Good texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing skills within your preferred 3D software (Cinema 4D)
• Good understanding of 2D and 3D animation.
• Photoshop – particularly cutting out and retouching
• Experience, preferably more than 3 years of working in an existing agency or production house.
• Knowledge about codec, compressions and different delivery formats.
• Skilled in development of ideas and concepts.
• Great communication, time management and self-motivation skills.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Fits in comfortably with our existing team.
• An additional language
To see examples of AIM Sport’s company work, please visit:
• Work in one of the world leading companies in the Pitch-Side Advertising industry.
• An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment,with an open-minded and diverse culture.
• Personal and professional development in a demanding, multidisciplinary environment.
- Creative Motion Designer
- AIM Sport
- Madrid, Spain
- Competitive Salary