At Ambar Partners, we relate our success directly to the strength of our team. To continue delivering on our mission as a disruptor and innovator in the legal sector, we seek people with PASSION, LEADERSHIP and PURPOSE to join us. As an ideal fit for the role of CRM Project Manager, you are a highly skilled professional in the field of technology, with a solid understanding of the business. You have a good track record in implementing enhancements for a CRM system based on any business’ requirements. You are able to design and create additional modules, custom plugins, or a suite of software applications that can integrate with new and existing CRM systems. You have high analytical and troubleshooting skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
What you´ll do on a day to day basis:
• Identify pain points faced by stakeholders/users and develop custom CRM solutions to solve those pain points. This may involve developing code for custom plugins, add-on solutions, or completely independent software applications.
• Identify any gaps or shortcomings that can be found in the process and design the most plausible and cost-effective solutions to overcome them.
• Perform multiple rounds of testing to ensure that CRM solutions are robust, efficient, bug-free, and meet the business requirements.
• Maintain, support, and enhance the system.
• Build and maintain integrations with third-party applications to support a smooth overflow of data from both ends.
• Build customized dashboards that showcase real-time data from the CRM system.
• Provide hands-on training to clients and create training materials.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science
• Hands-on experience in Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Salesforce
• Experience and knowledge of the marketing side of CRM systems, such as business processes pertaining to customers, sales workflows, customer journeys, etc.
• Spanish fluency and a high level of English proficiency
The role is full time and presencial at our Madrid office.
- CRM Project Manager
- Ambar Partners
- Madrid, Spain
- Calle Guzmán el Bueno 133, Edificio Britannia, Planta Baja