At Ambar Partners, we relate our success directly to the strength of our team. To continue delivering on our mission as a disruptor and innovator in the legal sector, we seek people with PASSION, LEADERSHIP and PURPOSE to join us. As an ideal fit for the role of Full stack web developer, you are a highly skilled professional in the field of technology, with a good grasp of business. You have a proven track record with designing, coding, and modifying web apps, from layout to function and according to the specifications, integrating data from various back-end services and databases. You have a high attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting skills and enjoy working in a team environment. This role will analyze business needs and implement IT solutions that support existing technology and business initiatives and objectives.
• Must have a strong understanding of web apps development, including back-end, UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• This position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
Proven working experience (at least 2 years) in:
• Native, hybrid or progressive web apps
• Database management: AQL and NoSQL.
English fluency is a plus.
The role is full time and presencial at our Madrid office.
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Ambar Partners
- Madrid, Spain
- Calle Guzmán el Bueno 133, Edificio Britannia, Planta Baja