Would you like to be part of one of the most innovative and growing fintech companies? Then we are looking for you!
Cobee is a company that came to market to disrupt the world of employee benefits. Have you ever had to suffer meal vouchers? With our card and app, the experience of your employee benefits adapts perfectly to your lifestyle.
Your work at Cobee
Your responsibilities as Senior Engineer will be:
- Deliver high-quality product functionalities
- Keep increasing the quality of the codebase
- Evaluate candidates to join the team
- Participate in the ideation of product initiatives early on
Cobee is your place if you seek:
- Code quality, good practices and continuous improvement.
- 100% flexible schedule: you can enter at any time until 10:00 am (daily meeting), stop to eat whenever you like etc.
- Salary of €45k-€55k per year plus a benefit package valued in €5k.
- Remote work: we currently work 4 out of 5 days from home, we are planning to launch full-remote work.
- Have the best benefits in the market with Cobee: ~30% discount on meals, transportation, training, childcare, health insurance and much more ..
- Very well located offices
- A work environment with a lot of humour floating in the air.
- MacBook Pro last generation as a work tool.
What are we looking for?
- One of the most important aspects is that you feel passionate about software quality.
- Attention to detail when delivering interfaces
- Experience: 3-5 years, this is simply a guide, if you think you are up to the task and you like Cobee, do not hesitate to sign up.
- (Nice to have) experience in micro-fronteds and/or testing.
Does it look good? Don't hesitate to sign up! We will contact you as soon as possible. The selection process (fully remote) will be as follows:
We will start with a short talk with Paula, our Head of People, to get to know each other.
The next step will be a technical test in which you will develop an assignment prior to a live pair programming (2h). Don't worry, we're not going to ask you to invert a binary tree. We seek to evaluate how you develop on a day-to-day basis.
Finally, a personal interview to verify that the fit is mutual.
Our goal is to give you final feedback on your application in 14 days time. We will always tell you how it went.
We are ready! And you, do you want to be part of the revolution?
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Madrid, Spain
- 45.000€ - 55.000€
- Calle de María de Molina, 39, 3ª planta, 28006 Madrid