Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
We're present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
We are looking for a graphic designer with immediate availability. With creative and dynamic skills, capable of developing projects from start to finish with imagination, awareness and on a tight schedule.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creation of logo and brand image.
• Creation of templates for social media and process guides.
• Packaging design.
• Creation of graphic material for social media as well as digital and print media.
• Providing support in the creation of web pages.
• Maintenance of the graphic material archive.
• Providing support in commercial presentations.
• C1 level of English. (100% NEEDED)
• Mastery of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent handling of composition, layout and hierarchy of texts.
• Advanced English level.
• High level of independence and autonomy.
• Minimum work experience of 3 years.
• Knowledge of digital photography retouching.
• Knowledge in animation will be valued positively.
- Graphic Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- A valorar