Starting date: December 21/January 22
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
As a Post Producer you will organise the project assuring that all the post production requirements (technical and creative) are adhered to, are on budget, and on time, whilst also keeping the client in the loop.
• Maintain excellent communication with clients from start to finish
• Understand and interpret the client´s initial brief
• Organise the whole post production process in order to prepare the final video footage for delivery. This may include estimating timelines, scheduling work and creating quotes for the different projects
• Brief projects to the post production team (i.e. Video Editors)
• Oversee the workflow of the post production team and ensure deadlines are met
• QC (quality check) all work once it´s finished to ensure it matches the original brief and/or the client´s request
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise and offer solutions
• Complete relevant admin to ensure video assets meet legal requirements
• Billing and reconciling invoices
• Have an understanding of video-editing and 3D processes
• Keep a tight control of all the material used for the different projects/productions (i.e. hard drives) and ensure this is kept safe and organized at all time.
• Previous experience as a Post Producer in a Production house or a creative agency ideally within the lifestyle & fashion sector
• Good knowledge of most technical processes involved in a video production. This may include video editing, audio editing, voiceover recording, motion graphics, VFX, colour grading and quality control processes
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to oversee multiple processes
• Strong visual skills with the ability to recognize the company's style and brand
• Strong visual storytelling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills and detail oriented
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Spanish (mandatory)
• English (highly recommended)
• Catalan (highly recommended).
- Post Producer
- Dragons Group
- Madrid, Spain
- A convenir