Newshore is hiring in Argentina to build a team able to become a key element in supporting customers in the region and reinforcing the service that Newshore provides to airlines in other regions of the world.
We are looking for Designer UX/UI to help deliver innovative and creative solutions.
As an UX/UI Designer, you will:
• Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process from formulating high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups
• Deliver clean UX/UI solutions, ensuring consistency in User-centric design, user search, all devices for the best user journey and customer experience across all medium
Here is a list of everything that we expect from a candidate. Maybe you have it all, maybe you don't… then don’t worry! If you think you are talented and believe that Newshore is the place for you, drop us an email and let’s have a chat …
• Experience of at least 3 years in similar position
• Proficiency with graphic design and editing tools such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Demonstrable experience with prototyping tools (sketch, figma, etc)
• Experience in using UX/UI design best practices and responsive design
• Strong personal portfolio.
• High creativity and excellent visual design skills.
• Dynamic person with the ability to prototype quickly, validate your designs and redesign them until you find the optimal solution.
• Ability to work in a team with other developers, designers and project managers.
And some nice to have skills too:
• Experience working with HTML, CSS
• Responsible, analytical and very organized
• Proactive, decisive and flexible attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Excellent opportunities working with European and American clients.
- Constant learning and promotion opportunities
- UX/UI Designer
- 20.000- 25.000 €
- c/ Ramon Turro 169