Based in Barcelona, we bring food and beverage brands closer to consumers in France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain through innovative In-home Sampling, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
Our mission? To bring Surprise and Joy to as many homes as possible.
Do you enjoy managing relationships and working with partners to achieve a common goal? Do you have experience acquiring new partners who can drive new and quality customers to your company? Then look no further!
Our Affiliate Marketing Specialist plays a vital role in the company. You will be responsible for creating and nurturing relationships with a number of partners in order to boost the B2C sales of Degustabox.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our affiliate partnerships across all five markets.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Grow and optimise existing affiliate relationships, creating successful and long lasting partnerships.
- Identify and actively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Manage new affiliate partnerships, from commercial negotiations to technical integration.
- Execute and optimise Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
- Develop and monitor affiliate promotions, ensuring best site placement and maximum exposure for maximum return.
- Work closely with and manage affiliate networks.
- Keep affiliates up-to-date with new promotions and any program enhancements via phone, email, newsletters.
- Continually motivate affiliates to perform better.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Analyse the daily / weekly / monthly sales reporting, in order to optimise campaigns and reach traffic, sales and ROI targets.
- Work closely with the creative department to request and campaign materials.
- Attend industry-wide and affiliate events to maintain effective partnerships and be up to date with industry innovations and trends.
This is you
- You have a Fluent level of English.
- Fluent level of French or German are a plus.
- You already have 2-3 years of Digital Marketing experience under your belt.
- You have good knowledge of the online marketing industry and the different payment models within.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to maintain excellent relationships with partners.
- You have strong analytical & commercial skills.
- You are results-orientated and are able to learn quickly.
- You have strong organisation skills to ensure best account management in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- You are innovative & entrepreneurial and can bring new ideas to grow the marketing channels and the overall business.
- A team player in a multicultural environment with a positive and can-do attitude.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer in Degusta Box is the combination of a fun Product and great People.
We actively encourage Collaboration, Openness, Positivity and highly value Ownership and Proactivity in everything we do.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative, efficient and exciting solution for food and beverage brands all over Europe, delivered by the best teams of professionals - you could be next!
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- 23 days of holiday a year and half a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Language classes
- Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties (to be picked up post COVID restrictions)
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Affiliate Marketing Specialist
- Degustabox S.L.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Bailen 7