Nacar is an award-winning Strategic Design Agency based in Barcelona, with an agile and international team of over 80 creative professionals. Our roots lay in industrial design, but nowadays Nacar also includes a strategic design team, that collaborates with a fortune 100 client in innovation/new business development. This team contributes to the client’s transformation for the digital, networked, 21st century, by conceptualizing and prototyping new, human centered, products and services around technological capabilities, and in a more sustainable world.
Now, we are looking for Front-End Designer, who is going to join us in working towards growth of this activity in the second half of 2021.
What it will be like
After a short period of onboarding, you will be part of our Customer Experience Design team, which is designing for end-to-end customer experience and customer centred innovation. For digital design (there is also industrial design), this Nacar design team counts with user researchers, user interaction designers, UI designers and front-end designers. From this cross-functional team, you present your designs and work to client’s product owners and design leads. This role offers great possibilities for front-end designers who feel at home in large organizations.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will be to design and implement requirements and specifications. You will assist workshops to understand their needs, their users, and their context. With this you plan, prioritize, and design and develop autonomously, or with a small team. Often this will be in cooperation with other Nacar design disciplines: branding, graphics design, industrial design, and user-interaction design.
We know you love user-interfaces and like to design in a professional setting: for users, with clients. Your daily work is to ensure a good user experience coding and executing a good visual design. You are used to having an effective communication with designers and developers, acting as a bridge between them.
You develop innovative solutions based on UI specifications and prototype solutions as required.
- Professional design experience is vital, but we also value a master’s degree or post-graduate courses in the field of UX/UI. And special skills, such as basic HTML or CSS, storytelling, Angular, …
- 3+ years expertise in design and digital projects
- Strong technical leadership skills and the ability to command respect in all levels of organization.
- Visual sensibility and interest for pixel perfection designs.
- Go getter with can do attitude. Tenacity to do what it takes to get the job done while keeping laser focused on achieving measurable business results.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills. Ability to understand and articulate both technical and business issues with peers, management, and external teams.
- You communicate fluently in English, and you have working proficiency in English.
At Nacar we believe in long-term relationships. Therefore, we offer a permanent work-agreement (contrato indefinido), a salary in function of your educational background and experience, and a yearly job performance appraisal.
You are going to be part of a dynamic 15+ nationalities community: we speak three languages daily, we do team-building activities, we build career paths and we have our Nacar Academy training program.
And still, we understand that not everything happens at Nacar, …, additional to bank holidays we offer 26 paid vacation days.
- Front-End Designer
- Nacar Design
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir