Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer them real value, real products and real impact?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Scope, plan and lead exciting and abstract innovation & experience design projects.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams beyond their discipline (i.e. engineers, digital designers, business designers) in a collaborative and empowering manner.
- Present to clients, and develop and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions.
- Conduct qualitative research using design research techniques and turn insights and identified opportunity spaces into differentiating service experiences.
- Define future customer journeys, blueprints and conceptualize new products, services and businesses for some of the world's leading international brands.
- Help companies define their change processes, including a level of business & IT architecture understanding to plan for implementation.
We would like you to be...
- A skilled professional with significant hands-on experience working in end-to-end service design for at least 5+ years (ideally more).
- Great at designing and running design research, including ethnography, shadowings, focus groups, co-creation and usability testings.
- Great research analysis skills, used to developing insight-driven product & service frameworks.
- A great communicator, workshop facilitator, and solid client partner – able to listen, learn, advise and build strong relationships with our clients.
- Proficient in sketching, visualising, prototyping and other service design techniques like value propositions, journey mapping, service specifications, blueprinting, and testing.
- Profoundly curious and always aiming to explore boundaries of the discipline.
- Familiar with UX design, creating user stories, flows, wireframes and digital prototypes; although this is not the core of the role.
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must-have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Non-negotiable: Fluent in English and Spanish – please don’t apply if you don’t speak fluently both in a professional context.
Would you like to join a global organisation that...?
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us.
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
As soon as possible
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
- Senior Service Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- A convenir
- Calle Joaquín María López 8 bis 28015