Tasks and responsalilities:
- Define and implement the Social Media strategy for brand positioning and growth in the US Market precisely.
- Manage and generate content for Social Media platforms both organic and Paid Media.
- Paid Media campaign tracking on digital advertising platforms.
- Coordinate tasks with the team in USA and aligned with the sales strategy
- Coordinate work with external agencies if needed.
- Keep social media profiles active; implementing the strategy, posting and attending users all based in US.
- Creative copies ensuring to keep brand's tone in all its channels.
- Data Analysis and reports (monitor KPIs, track competitors in social media, etc).
American English required.
Knowledge and experience of the American culture and society.
Preferably BA in Media and communication or Journalism.
2 years of experience in social media and digital content creation.
Creative, dynamic, organized, analytical person with the ability to work in a team.
- Social Media Specialist
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir
- Calle Sicilia 268