We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager, who will be in charge of day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns on all channels.
This opportunity requires a high level of leading and managing skills. Therefore, if you are able to deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements, we are looking forward to start working with you!
WE ARE LOOKING ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGERS, PLEASE NO SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, NO CONTENT, NO GRAPHICS OR WHATSOVER.
You will be in charge of:
· Providing end-to-end project management
· Planning and designing projects resources, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way
· Managing resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Developing a detailed project plan and monitor progress, ROI and KPIs
· Collaborating with the internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
· Communicating with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated task
· Highlighting potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
· Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
Qualifications and skills:
· Proven experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency, or similar role
· Act as a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals
· Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML
· Experience seeing digital projects through the full life cycle
· Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
· Ready to start immediately on a new exciting project
What we offer:
· Opportunity to interact with other professionals in the digital world and to collaborate with international clients
· Lively and informal work environment, with colleagues passionate about their work and particular attention to human relationships
· Remuneration commensurate with experience and actual skills
· Type of contract – fix term contract, based on experience
Interested parties are invited to read the information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation for the purposes of selecting personnel, in particular pursuant to art.13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes.
- Digital Project Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
- A definir según experiencia