At Domestika we are looking for an IT Support Specialist (based in São Paulo).
The IT Support Specialist is a service-oriented professional, providing technical support to onsite and remote Domestika employees in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as an IT Support front liner and you will solve technical problems.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
• Configuration, installation, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
• Helping to ensure business IT software and hardware runs smoothly.
• Overseeing the technical infrastructure of our global offices: networking, servers and security and backup systems. You will be in touch with our technology partners.
• Providing full support to local and remote users.
• Analysis, management and/or escalation of IT-related incidents (Jira Service Desk).
• Walking customers through the problem-solving process.
• Following up with team members, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
• Keeping up to date on the latest technologies for the business.
• Working in a multidisciplinary environment and collaborating with other departments.
• Native level of Portuguese and good level of English, both spoken and written.
• Good level of Spanish is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong experience in customer service is essential (4+ years).
• Excellent software knowledge, including Apple Mac OS and iOS and Android systems.
• Good knowledge of Google Workspaces aka GSuite.
• Good knowledge of networking protocols and components.
• Knowledge of hardware, such as cabling (fiber and wire), wireless products and desktop systems.
Skills & Competencies:
• Hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration.
• Curious, patient and proactive.
• Passion for technology.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- IT Support Specialist (High level of English)
- São Paulo, Brazil