We are now looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Digital Team based in Madrid. As part of our team, you will work in the Social Media area to support our project Estee Lauder Companies.
· You will manage Estee Lauder social media channels (Facebook, Youtube and Instagram).
· You will plan, create and design contents for these social media channels, including concepts, activations, contests, copies, final artwork and picture and video editing.
· You will also manage paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
· You will monitor different data sources (Facebook and Instagram Insights, Youtube Analytics, Social Bakers and other social listening tolos) to analyze campaigns, monthly results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
· You will also monitor Estee Lauder Companies online reputation: subjects related to our Company, campaigns, products and competitors.
· You will keep daily contact with Estee Lauder Companies to inform them about their campaigns and channels results.
Required skills and experience:
· 2-3 years of experience in social media management, content creation and social media analytics.
· Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and Illustrator).
· Knowledge on Facebook Business Manager, Creator Studio, Facebook and Instagram paid media campaigns.
· Knowledge on Excel to analyze data and create reports.
· Comfortable using Power Point.
· Fluency in English is a must.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good organisation and time-management skills.
· Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.).
· Detail-oriented and resolutive person, self-starter and team player.
· Beauty industry preferred.
- Social Media Manager
- TEQUILA SPAIN S.L
- Madrid, Spain