At Domestika we’re looking for a bilingual Portuguese-Spanish Copywriter & Content Creator.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Copywriter-Content Creator do at Domestika?
You will work alongside our Editorial Team in our São Paulo office, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment, helping to create content that will be shared across our organic and paid channels (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook).
You’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (filmmakers, designers, video editors, blog editors, etc.) to envision and execute wonderful pieces: tutorials, challenges, blog posts, documentaries, interviews, etc.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who can master our content, developing innovative new formats and creative concepts.
• Native Brazilian speaker.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish.
• 3 or more years of experience creating and writing in the digital field (social media, advertising, fiction/documentary, journalism).
• Experience in film shoots.
• Have a creative script writing portfolio, especially for social media.
It’s a plus:
• SEO and SEM knowledge is welcome.
• English, French, Italian, German.
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You translate your passion into engaging pieces that wow our audience.
• You think about new formats on the go and can design and communicate them effectively with your team members.
• You don’t just think and write, you use judgment and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You can work hand in hand with a video editor, to create a diverse range of creative formats.
• You are able to write engaging, well-researched, SEO-friendly blog articles.
• Audiovisual language is your mother tongue and you are familiar with creative jargon and up to date on the latest trends.
• You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• Ability to understand our brand values and translate them across every project you work on.
• You have unquestionable artistic judgment and a strong knowledge of the user, allowing you to identify appropriate subjects and craft stories around that.
• You have the leadership skills to help teams and inspire them to work.
• You pursue audiovisual excellence in every project.
• You’re committed to meeting deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You’re flexible and thrive in fast-paced environments.
• You’re positive.
• You're a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of projects that we do:
• History of VFX: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
• Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoMEgQOAoUI
• Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTokBISn6L8
• Lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Pdu6jkDlQ
- Copywriter & Content Creator (Portuguese & Spanish)
- São Paulo, Brazil
- According to experience