Based in Barcelona, we bring food and beverage brands closer to consumers in France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain through innovative In-home Sampling, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
Our mission? To bring Surprise and Joy to as many homes as possible.
Do you have experience in content marketing and brand positioning? Do you consider yourself creative, proactive and a great team player? Then look no further!
As our Content Specialist you will be collaborating in the content creation of both B2C and B2B areas, while coordinating internal and external resources to bring ideas to reality and attractive content.
- Be the owner of B2C content creation (acquisition) from concept to execution
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team (email marketing, paid social ads, affiliates), the Sales team & the B2B marketing manager (presentations, linkedin content, blog posts) with a variety of copy needs.
- Ideate creative concepts together with the Branding & Communications manager and translate into briefs and final content
- Execute content with internal & external resources (translators and photographer)
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of B2B/B2C communications materials as well as coordinate internal proofreading across different teams
- Maintain a strong brand voice and tone and ensure consistency across all content created
- Work closely with acquisition, Sales and B2B marketing teams to analyse content performance and improve content creation accordingly
This is you
- You have a native or close to native level of English
- Experience and understanding about how to create B2B and B2C content to drive conversions and create engagement
- You have at least 2 years of similar professional experience, preferably in the e-commerce/digital/food and beverage sector
- Previous experience in B2B marketing strategy and SEO is a plus
- Exceptional writing and communications skills that allow you to create clear, compelling and friendly content that is consistent across channels
- Strong project management skills and ability to liaise with several teams at a time
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Proactive creative thinking and problem-solving ability
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer in Degusta Box is the combination of a fun Product and great People.
We actively encourage Collaboration, Openness, Positivity and highly value Ownership and Proactivity in everything we do.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative, efficient and exciting solution for food and beverage brands all over Europe, delivered by the best teams of professionals - you could be next!
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Initial contract of 6 months, with possibility to extend to a permanent one
- Flexibility in schedule
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- 23 days of holiday a year and half a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Language classes
- Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties (to be picked up post COVID restrictions)
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job offer is closed.
- Content Specialist - Bilingual Level of English
- Degusta Box
- Barcelona, Spain
- Carrer de Bailèn 7, 3-1