Domestika is looking for a Content Video Editor - Courses.
Your main responsibility will be to edit Domestika courses for high visual and sound quality in the audiovisual pieces, building fluid and perfect speech, so that creatives can learn in the easiest way possible. We are looking for someone based in Madrid who works flawlessly and likes to work remotely as a team.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Content Video Editor - Courses do at Domestika?
• Carry out the editing of Domestika courses.
• Build the teacher's speech with clarity, rhythm, and emotional presence.
• Be responsible for the quality of visual and sound editing.
• Work with a multidisciplinary team (Production, Marketing, Design, etc).
• You have an advanced level of English and Portuguese.
• You have extensive experience in audiovisual editing.
• You have extensive knowledge of editing and animation tools such as DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, After Effects (motion graphics), and Audition.
• You have knowledge of color correction, design, and music editing.
• You are familiar with the processes and protocols for uploading files to the cloud, as well as different digital video formats.
• You have a taste for things well done, with good aesthetic criteria.
• You are self-sufficient, responsible, flexible and you love teamwork.
• You are comfortable working remotely.
It is a plus if:
• You speak other languages.
What do we offer you in exchange?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Video Editor - Courses (Portuguese)
- Madrid, Spain
- According to experience