Everguild is currently looking for a passionate and talented Senior Designer to work on an upcoming unannounced collectible card game. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent teamwork and creative skills, and with a passion for free to play card games.
- Design of core game mechanics, game economy, onboarding and new features, building on and improving the systems provided by the existing game engine.
- Plan and design a roadmap of time-limited in-game activities once the game is released.
- After release, lead the design of new content, features and improvements during the live operations of the game.
- Analyze the evolution of the game metrics in order to identify actionable improvement opportunities, and translate these into design solutions.
- 5+ years experience working on free-to-play mobile games, including senior or lead designer experience in at least one shipped title.
- Passion for strategy card games.
- High level of commitment and adaptability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Additional considerations (Pluses):
- Experience working on live operations of a released game.
- Knowledge of Unity development platform.
- Experience working remotely as part of a development team.
- A key role in a small and high-performing team, in which every member’s contribution is essential.
- Close involvement in the decision-making process across the end-to-end development and publishing process.
- The opportunity to be at the core of a long-lasting card game from its inception.
- Private health insurance.
- Senior Game Designer
- Everguild Ltd.
- Depending on experience.