We are now looking for a Digital Analyst to join our Digital Team based in Madrid. As part of our team, you will work in the analytics area to support our project PlayStation Spain and Portugal.
• You will manage different data sources including web, social media, CRM and social listening tools, to design and create current reports analyzing campaigns, results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
• You will also monitor PlayStation online reputation: subjects related to our Company, campaigns, products and competitors.
• You will keep daily contact with PlayStation to inform them about their campaign results.
Required skills and experience:
• 2-3 years of experience in web analytics, social media analytics and data analysis.
• Deep knowledge on Adobe Omniture Analytics, Social Media Analysis (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Youtube Analytics and Instagram), and Social Listening (Sysomos, Meltwater, Spredfast).
• Deep knowledge on Excel to analyze data and Power Point to design creative and powerful reports.
• Very good written and spoken English is a must since it wil be your working language.
• Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.).
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to manage daily contact with our Client.
• Good self-organisation and time-management skills.
• Passionate Gamer. Gaming, eSports or entertainment industry preferred.
Notice: applicants who do not cover all requirements will not be considered in the process.
Community Managers, Social Media Managers, Account Executives, Digital Strategists… please, abstain.
- Digital Analyst
- Madrid, Spain
- A convenir
- JUAN ESPLANDIÚ, 11-C1