Dragons Group is a specialized consulting and implementation agency, whose mission is to support our clients content needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
The right candidate will be proactive, experienced and willing to add value both to our clients and internally at Dragons.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Set up Content Objectives for the month
- Ensuring brief is understood, KPI's are set and measurement tools established
- Ensuring all elements are supplied like reference files, brand assets, fonts etc. Working with the creative/design team to ensure this is the case
- Creating a content calendar
- Respect community management KPIs
- Flagging any timing issues with the client
- Sourcing any stock footage or images if required
- Sourcing influencers: communicating with them and providing them samples to have them engage with the brand, tracking performance
- Sourcing microinfluences: communicating with them and providing them samples to have them engage with the brand, tracking performance
- Plan the editorial calendar: What kinds of content needs to be produced? What blog article topics will you be covering? On what schedule can you expect drafts and revisions? What days do you plan to publish blog content, post social media notifications, or send emails or update the product information in the website.
- Responsible for writing, editing, and publishing all of the content.
- Research, writing, and editing high-quality posts and articles that address the brand's ecosystems.
- Develop clear guidelines to define the brand’s voice and how to connect (what messages go with the different audiences)
- Repurpose content that works in different formats / media
- Refresh content
- Determining where the audience is and how they engage with social channels to promote the content on. Engage with the Facebook community, Twiter followers, Instagram followers, or LinkedIn to engage with them.
-Leverage clients Social Media Listening and Publishing tool to create, manage and track performance of content generated: Linkfluence and Khoros
- Content Manager
- Dragons Group 2017, SL
- Barcelona, Spain
- 23.000-26.000 Euros
- Pier I. Barcelona Tech City