We are looking for a Senior UX to join our digital team. The designer will have a chance to experience the end-to-end process of working with international clients in a modern environment and methodology.
We are looking for a designer who will inspire, lead and develop the team members and the company evolving the methodology, tools and structure to be the most effective and efficient to best meet the needs of our clients.
As a senior UX, you will collaborate with our cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, researchers, and data analysts, to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new products. The lead will also be responsible for
• 5+ years of experience as a designer.
• 4+ years of experience as lead/team manager
• Proficiency of user centric methodologies and service design.
• Proven experience in designing and shipping websites, as well as apps.
• A strong online Design Portfolio.
As the UX designer you will craft high-end digital experience for a wide variety of users, always focused on user centric approaches, and agile development.
• Manage the team and work flows
• Coach mentor and develop the skills of the team members
• Daily work with product team to implement intelligent experiences.
• Solve UX problems, such as improving products or develop core product architectures.
• Recruitment of team
• Identify any potential business opportunities inside of clients
• 5 years of experience as a key team member developing prototypes, wireframes and pixel-perfect designs.
• 4 years managing and developing a design team
• Experience with web and app
• Languages Spanish and good english a plus but not a must have
• A solid portfolio with UX latest works.
• High ability to work on fast environments and good communication skills.
- Senior UX Designer
- Tribal Worldwide Spain
- Madrid, Spain
- Market competitive, depending on experience