MAF Ibiza, a subsidiary of MA Hotels Management Ltd., operates restaurants and bars on the island. We create innovative and memorable world-class dining experiences. Bringing the brand and its team's experience to life in ever more inspiring, beautiful and innovative ways, supported by its design and marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Director of Creative, the role will be responsible for creating meaningful creative graphic design solutions for the group's brands. From the conceptual ideation, visualization and creative development, the successful candidate will play a lead role in the creative process.
With numerous recent openings varying from casual cafe to fine dining, apartments to luxury hotels both in Ibiza and the UK - the scale and scope of which vary from small, through to our seasonal launches and opening events, and everything between, this dynamic role will be required to provide creative solutions on spirit and mood, digital concept, graphic design for print and branding.
From within the creative department, this role requires a confident creative point of view, a collaborative style of working and strong communication skills. A proven background in creative design within hospitality is required.
- communication of design ideas to cross functional collaborators within other departments
- communication of design ideas through reference packs, sketches/hand-drawings, digital composites and final design for production
- drive to deliver the vision
This job offer is closed.
- Graphic Design Assistant
- MAF Ibiza
- Santa Eulalia del Río, Spain
- C. San Jaime, 18, bajos; Santa Eulalia del Río