• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Managing digital campaigns delivery against agreed timelines including, when necessary, writing briefs, ensuring all aspects of design, analytics and development across display, online video, SEM and paid social, as well as specific projects when needed.
• PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Managing communications with vendors and other teams as appropriate for new campaign briefs and ad hoc projects/tasks, supervising the work schedule for other members of the team.
• SUPERVISE ASSETS: Supervise all assets meet the brief’s requirements, (checking brand, spelling, quality, creative, specs, etc.) ensuring timelines are met and technical delivery is flawless
• BUDGET: Supporting the day to day management of the trade marketing budget by ensuring that POs are raised, and budget monitoring updated. Ensuring that each project is reconciling spend and informing internal teams of any risks.
• REPORTS: Help analyse projects execution to identify actionable insights and learnings to feed into future campaigns.
• Minimum 3 years of previous digital advertising agency or digital marketing department experience
• Proficient in Business English (spoken and written)
• Proven ability to manage and implement digital marketing campaigns
• Desired HTML5 and platforms like Google Studio experience
• Good MS office skills
• Desirable ability to ‘adapt’ simple creative or make easy changes. Notions of Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop will be a plus.
• SUPERVISING ASSETS: Excellent proofreading skills, this will entail proofreading a wide variety of assets (SEM, website, advertising) to ensure it is grammatically correct, on brand and error free. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Commitment to excellence taking pride in the accuracy of your work.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Strong organisation and time management skills. Someone who is highly organised and knows how to prioritise a variable workload. A can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Team player. Strong interpersonal skills and confidence with dealing with internal and external partners. Willing to learn and get stuck in with a small growing company.
Able to work collaboratively with remote teams. Will also need to come to our Madrid office for briefs and meetings on a regular basis.
Please note this is an independent contractor position for an extended period.
- Digital Account Executive
- Sky España
- Paseo de la Castellana 77