DEXMA, a fast-growing leading provider of cloud-based energy management, has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our organization. Our mission is to help millions of organizations towards the Energy Digitalisation, our SaaS Platform helps every day thousands of companies and cities to optimize their energy consumption and reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Digital Marketeer and under our guidance, you will help us boost our Content Marketing initiatives:
- Create content in English and/or in any of the following languages; French or Spanish: Blog posts, Social media, etc.
- Translations of our materials, such as: white papers, case studies, infographics, social media posts, articles, etc.
- Assist in designing marketing communications materials, such as brochures, flyers, emails, etc.
- Assist in the set-up of email campaigns: contents and visuals in our 3 main languages.
- Support organization of events, such as Webinars.
- Track end-user leads in our Marketing Automation platform (Hubspot CRM) and assign them to our Partners.
- Become a SUPASTAR of Inbound Marketing!
- You have studied journalism / communication / marketing, and have experience with digital platforms.
- You have Digital Marketing Certifications, such as Hubspot (the coolest Inbound Automated Platform!).
- You have an excellent level of English, and you are comfortable working in a multicultural work environment. Spanish or French is required for translation purposes.
What do we offer?
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
- Company events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to conferences
- Free goodies: fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, water…
- Duration: Long term contract (we want you to grow with us!)
- Working Hours: Full-time (40 hours)
- Salary: According to profile
- Starting date: Urgent, ASAP
- Digital Marketing Specialist Junior
- Badalona, Spain
- 16.000 - 21.000€
- Carrer Nàpols, nº189, Bajos D